**All club rides are currently suspended due to COVID19 restrictions.**
Exeter Wheelers Club Rides
The Exeter Wheelers organise regular social and training rides, including our
- Saturday Introductory Rides (social ride, 14 – 16 mph; weekly in the summer and fortnightly in the winter) specially designed to introduce riders to group riding;
- Sunday Club Runs (social ride, weekly throughout the year; 1-3 groups averaging 16 – 22 mph);
- Wednesday night rides (~25 miles hilly social ride at an average of normally 14 – 18 mph);
- Tuesday and Thursday evening rides for more experienced riders (training rides; please email us for more details).
These rides are targeted towards racing and sporting cyclists (defined as who are looking to push their physical abilities and boundaries by going further and faster than they have previously done). They happen year round and vary through the year to reflect differing training intensities required through the racing and off seasons.
Due to popular demand – we are now operating a maximum group size of 14 riders. This means some rides are split into mixed ability groups where necessary. Please follow the advice of your ride leaders as to which group to depart with on our rides.
All riders who join any of our rides should be familiar with the Wheelers guide to riding in a group.
- All riders ride at their own risk.
- The ride descriptions are for guidance only and may vary according to weather and road conditions