We are running a number of cycling events throughout the year including
- Audaxes (self-supported long-distance events up to 600 km, e.g. Breakfast in Bampton, Mad March, Valley of the Rocks, The Exe-Buzzard);
- Criterium and Road Races (Westpoint, Tom Hawkins, Tour of Witheridge Moor);
- Cyclo-cross (circuit races on meadows and mud, e.g. Escot Park, Go-Ride CX for kids);
- Time Trials (10 & 25 miles) and our annual Hill Climb Festival to finish the summer season;
- Track training (organised at the Velodrome Newport for those interested in track cycling (beginners and experts alike)).
Social events include our
- annual Christmas dinner & club trophy ceremony;
- monthly club meetings;
- post-ride coffee stops on Saturdays and Sundays.